Sarcasm, Eating Disorders, College Life, and everything else.. Oh and for those who hate cursing.. Fuck you. Just kidding.. But seriously.

Dec 28, 2010

Fasting is God.

Thank all you little monsters for the comments :)
I know I owe you monsters a good post so here it is!

Christmas went great! It snowed 12 inches here! Which is fabulous because it gave me an excuse to go play in it and burn calories. Ty's mom was lovely :) I managed not to gain a single pound thanks to a heavy purge of mint Oreo s and milk and a shit ton of laxies. 
No pun intended.
 I'm getting better at running and soon I will be great at it. After running those couple of miles the other day I noticed my stomach is flatter! Oh shit, I almost forgot..about the title I think I'm going to do a huge fast I've been doing a couple two day ones lately and I did a five day one a few weeks ago I think I'm ready to up my thin game ;)  

IMPORTANT!
For those of you who've been following for a while you know that my longest fast was a little over 11 days and I lost like 17 lbs or something awesome like that. I REALLY want to do a 15 day fast. If I do it though I will do a video blog with it too. But if I do it and get to day 15 and its easier that I thought I'll do 30 days. And... I need everyone's help and motivation so tell me if you wanna be my support system?! So comment and let me know if I should do it and when to start? Vlog? Lemme know.

By the way if anyone wants to add me on facebook just lemme know ;) I'm thinking of making just a thin directed one ;) Here's some bad ass thinspo for you awesome little monsters. 
Big smooches! OXOXOXOX

THINSPO TIME!!











*And some personal pics from my winter break! :) Enjoy*




10 comments:

  1. Gasp! That sounds great! I would so love to join you, but I seem to suck at fasting. I may try it anyway :) Good luck!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your comment on my blog, just wanted to let you know that I'm happy you had a good holiday and wish you well on your fast! I know you can do it! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A video diary of your fasting experience is a great idea. 11 days is impressive! I have done 7 days before, but then I binged manically, so I think I need to gradually increase the time like you are doing, starting with two days maybe. Can I ask, how do you manage to break the fasts without overeating? And what foods do you break the fast with? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photography!!
    Also, not sure about the fast stuff. Never done one. But I'd be offering my support!
    Lastly, running is so good! I find it to be very theraputic as well as good for burning calories.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quote about eating the make-up made me laugh so hard...

    Good luck with long fast!! You can do it. <3 And I can't wait for your vlog!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics! and omg so much snooooow! a truly white christmas :) must have been fabulous
    wow that's a LONG fast! if you go for 30 days i think make it a liquid fast...just so you're getting some energy. take care of yourself hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha unless you eat the make up, funny!
    I am thinking about a fast too, I'm just deciding what sort to do, pretty sure it will be a pepsi max and coke zero fast =)
    Its summer here, so no snow on christmas haha, its really freakin hot.
    thanks for a good post =)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog,
    and already i love it!
    good luck on fast
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tbh reading through this blog made me cry.. Because of sites such as thinspiration etc is the reason I lost my best friend mpand my sister. She had ana and used these sites to get skinnier because one guy said she ewas fat when she was a size 6. It's been 6 months since I lost my sister and I hate knowing that I could have stopped her eating disorder and helped her get better.. I hope that you stick counseling out and hopefully get to a healthy weight instead of underweight.

    ReplyDelete