Wintergirl: Ha ha ;) you know I did!
Sarah: Yes that is me :) and thank you sweet stuff!
Today's blog was inspired by some posts on PT. People on there are debating whether or not it's okay to ask for tips, or help.
I'm not promoting ED's, these things just have helped me during my ongoing stuggle.
My opinion is: If you are on PT you probably already have an eating disorder, and are learning how to cope with it. I'd rather give a girl a small harmless tip than have her be without and have a total breakdown because she can't figure out what she's doing wrong when the tip could have helped her.
*Simple Helpful Tips*
- To boost metabolism try adding a dash (1/4tsp) of cayenne pepper in some ice water and chugg it.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day! Literally keep a water bottle with you always.When you are hungry take a drink because you are probably dehydrated.
- Do at least 20mins of Cardio a day. Or 2 1/2-3hrs a week.
- Before getting on the scale clips your nails, shower and scrub your body, go to the bathroom, and strip.
- When buying over the counter meds don't purchase one's that make you drowsy, you'll be less active and won't burn as many calories.
- Invest in a jump rope, it burns nearly twice as many calories in comparison to most cardio.
- When purging HYDRATE. You are losing vital fluids, and it makes it easier on your throat.
- If you purge buy Pronamel toothpaste by Sensodyne. It restores and hardens enamel that is being eaten away by your stomach acid.
- Take a multivitamin daily. If you're a woman get one with Iron and Calcium.
- If you are a gum chewer (like me) buy Trident EXTRA care. It's fortified with calcium to keep teeth strong.
- Stop consuming table sugar.
- If you go out to IHOP or a breakfast place and use syrup request diabetic syrup..its like 80% less calories.
- When fasting do not over exert yourself.
- Get out in the sun! The sun has vitamin D which if you're ED than you probably need it.
By the way I'm making it a 250 calorie day and I'm going to the gym. Hopefully I'm going to do Cardio for two hours! Then a lax tonight :) My birthday was great, thanks everyone! I ate a huge cheeseburger and opted to not have cake so I ate a milky way instead. What a great gift. Now time to sweat my ass off at the gym to make up for it.
P.S- My hip bones are showing again (just a lil bit!) Tyler felt them last night and was like "OMFG those are sexy!"