Sarcasm, Eating Disorders, College Life, and everything else.. Oh and for those who hate cursing.. Fuck you. Just kidding.. But seriously.

Jul 22, 2010

Being EDNOS

Yesterday I had a moment of weakness and had prolly 1500+ calories.
Fuck fuck fuckity fuck McFuck.
Today I'm on day five of the Insanity Workout and I already look a ton better. I also downloaded Hip hop Abs and I'm gonna try weight loss hyponotherapy.
*NEWS FLASH*
I just ordered some weightloss pills that some girls from PT have just started using and most have seen amazing results, like losing 6 pounds in 4 days or 11 pounds in a week! So with my calorie restricting to less than 600 and less calories a day, the workout videos, the hypnotherapy, laxatives and my will power
I WILL BE THIN! 
I've already lost about 8 pounds this week thanks to Insanity!

I'm gonna start posting my weight loss in this blog ritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment