Sarcasm, Eating Disorders, College Life, and everything else.. Oh and for those who hate cursing.. Fuck you. Just kidding.. But seriously.

Jun 1, 2010

Things to come..

Table of contents...or just shit that I'll be blogging about sporadically..
these like most of my life are not in order..


1. Being the only black person in my hometown..Actually mulatto but to racist people it doesn't matter ...apparently the half blackness in someone just pacman's the other half and swallows it whole.

2. Running Away, The backseat of a cop car, Mental institution and other normal 15 year old girl activities...

3. Drug consumption...tons of drugs and hippy festivals..

4. Love Life,
5. Running away and getting married at 17. And since then destroying my marriage by being myself...

6. My serious fear of garden gnomes... I'm not joking....

7. My eating disorder and why I hate food so much. But I love food so damn much!

8. Other terrible things in my life that will make you feel better about yourself, or laugh, or cry...





No comments:

Post a Comment